Upsolar 300 Watt Mono 6” PV Module 60 Cells
Upsolar provides exceptional product coverage for all modules to ensure our customers achieve superior long-term value from their solar installations. To further improve our product warranty, which covers unanticipated module damage, we’ve recently expanded our terms from a 10-year period to a 12-year period.
In addition, Upsolar offers a 25-year performance guarantee known as the Linear Module Warranty. Whereas traditional policies feature a single trigger point leading to drastic coverage reductions after just 10 years, Upsolar’s coverage more accurately corresponds to system performance, providing coverage for over 25-years.
Overall, our goal is to deliver not only top-notch modules, but also peace of mind, for decades to come.
- High Mechanical Load: Certified to withstand high wind and snow loads up to 5400Pa
- Outstanding Temperature Coefficients: Reduces power loss for solar modules operating in high temperature climates
- Anti-reflective Surface: Increases the panel’s exposure and efficiency of converting sunlight into energy
- High Efficiency & PERC: Monocrystalline cells (with the option of PERC) allows a higher yield
- Excellent Low-Light Performance: Tier 1 certified solar cells allows better performance in low-light environments
- Salt Mist and Ammonia Resistant: Certified by Bureau Veritas to withstand usage near coastal environments
- PID resistant: Designed to minimise cell degradation in extreme environments
Max Power Pm (Wp): 300
Max Power Voltage Vm (V): 32.0
Max Power Current Im (A): 9.38
Open-Circuit Voltage Voc (V): 40.7
Short-Circuit Current Isc (A): 9.70
Module Efficiency: 18.4%
Maximum System Voltage (V): 1000(IEC)/1000(UL), 1500(IEC)/1500(UL)
Power Tolerance: 0/+3%
Series Fuse Rating (A): 20A
Cells: Monocrystalline silicon solar cells 6” x 6” // 156 mm x 156 mm
Number of Cells: 60 (6 x 10)
Dimensions (in // mm): 64.57 x 39.06 x 1.38 //1640 x 992 x 35
Weight (lb // kg): 40.8 // 18.5