Schneider Electric Configuration Tool Kit
The Conext Configuration Tool is used by system installers and its purpose is to simplify the task of system configuration and reduce installation time. It is a PC-based software tool that works on systems that include the Conext™ XW, Conext™ XW+, Conext™ SW and peripherals.
The Conext Configuration Tool is not meant to replace the Conext™ System Control Panel, Conext™ ComBox or any other monitoring devices. Those devices may still be required to monitor the Conext System and components.
The Configuration Tool allows the installer to perform the following functions:
- System and device configuration
- System logging
- Firmware upgrades
- Saving and Restoring configurations
- Single inverter or multi-cluster configuration
- Parameter adjustment, Voltage and Frequency
- Compatible OS : Windows 7 , 8 and 10
- Part number : 865 - 1155 - 01