Schneider Electric Conext SW 4048 230 Inverter/Charger
Proven value for off-grid, backup power and self-consumption
The Conext SW is a pure sine wave inverter that provides reliable power after a simple installation. The unique features of the Conext SW adds value for both installers and system owners globally.
Delivering proven value at a competitive price, the Conext SW inverter/charger provides the best value for off-grid solar, self-consumption and long-term backup for homes, small business and small remote communities.
- High reliability design proven through extreme testing under the harhsest conditions.
- Leading performance in surge capability and charging efficiency.
- Most advanced energy optimization configurable features with the ability to cover a wide variety of applications.
- Complete balance of system and comprehensive commissioning tools for easy-installation.
- Plug and play monitoring and control based on Xanbus network.
- Simple to install, maintain and operate.
|Output power (continuous) at 25°C||3800 W|
|Output power (30 min) at 25°C||4400 W|
|Output power (5 sec) at 25°C||7000 W|
|Peak current||42 A|
|Output frequency||50 / 60 Hz selectable|
|Output voltage|| |
|Output wave form||True sine wave|
|Idle consumption search mode||<11 W|
|Input DC voltage range||40 - 68 Vdc|
|AC connections||Single phase|
Higher return on investment
- Cost effective
- Excellent load start capabilities with high 30-minute and 5-second surge power
- Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power
Designed for reliability
- Robust design through rigorous reliability testing (HALT)
- Available in 24VDC and 48VDC models. All models support both 50Hz and 60Hz output
- Supports AC coupled and DC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Intelligent functionality enables self consumption with solar prioritization, peak shaving and, assisting small generators with heavy loads
Easy to service
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with the ConextTM Gateway or ComBox
- Global support and training
- Replaceable boards and spare parts
Easy to install
- Configures quickly into compact wall mounted system
- Companion breaker panels integrate inverter with battery bank and solar charge controllers
- Mounting bracket design makes hanging inverter on the wall easy