Schneider Electric Conext MPPT 80-600 Solar PV Charge Controller
The ConextTM MPPT 80 600 solar charge controller offers an industry-first set of integration features and top performance that allows for large PV array systems to be easily installed and connected to the battery bank at the lowest overall cost. Installing one MPPT 80-600 is faster than installing multiple smaller charge controllers and lowers overall costs further by utilizing fewer PV strings, smaller wiring and conduit, and by eliminating the need for PV combiner boxes and DC circuit breakers.
Longer distances from array site to battery bank are also easier to accommodate than with smaller charge controllers. Advanced Fast Sweep Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charging technology helps harvest the most energy available from the PV array, even in partial shade conditions. A battery charge current of 80 A allows for the connection of PV arrays rated up to 600 V STC (2560 W for 24 V systems, 4800 W for 48 V systems).
- Nominal battery Voltage: 24 & 48V (default is 48V)
- Battery operating voltage: 16 to 67VDC
- Max charge current: 80A (except 60V)
- Max Output Power: 2560 W (nominal 24 V), 4800 W (nominal 48 V)
- PV operating voltage: 195Vdc to 550Vdc
- Max PV open circuit voltage: 600Vdc
- Efficiency: 93% (nominal 12 V), 94% (nominal 24 V), 96% (nominal 48 V)
- Power consumption, Night time: <1W
- Supported battery types: Flooded, AGM, GEL, Custom
- Operation temp range: -20°C to 65°C
- Dimensions (mm) (LxBxH): 760x220x220
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Protection: IP20